Saturday, April 18, 2020

Soy Leyenda (1967) Available Online for a Limited Time!

Sorry to say that if you're just seeing this post now, you've missed it. For a brief window, the 1967 Spanish student film adaptation of I Am Legend was posted online on VIMEO.


Thanks to #DoréEnCasa, an initiative of the Spanish Film Library that allows access for a limited time to recently recovered and restored materials, for making this rarity available, if only for a limited time.

I've written a comprehensive article on the short film for bare•bones #2, which is now available.

I never expected to have the opportunity to see this without traveling to Spain. Very special thanks to David J. Schow for alerting me as to its availability!

No comments:

New Italian graphic novel adaptation of I AM LEGEND available for pre-order

  Coming next May from our friends at Independent Legions in Italy (home of many Italian translations of great horror novels and stories), a...