Sunday, April 6, 2008

Welcome!

This extension to the I Am Legend Archive website is going to (finally) allow me to update the site with much greater frequency. The fixed content will remain available on the primary site, and here you will see the latest covers, news bits, and pointers back to the site as new features are added. Look forward to a full indexing of the editions in the archive, including numerous photos and other details.

Now you can also sign up for notification when new posts are made, and also add comments directly. I've always wanted to provide a forum for fans of the book and the films, and I hope by way of this blog, we can succeed at that.

If you've just stumbled across this blog, please do check out the main site through the link on the right.

If there are things you'd like to see, please let me know!

John Scoleri

No comments:

New Italian graphic novel adaptation of I AM LEGEND available for pre-order

  Coming next May from our friends at Independent Legions in Italy (home of many Italian translations of great horror novels and stories), a...